[Zope3-dev] Twisted as server

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:32:37 -0600

Hello everyone,

Kapil showed me a version of Zope 3 running off Twisted. As far as I
understand it, Twisted is more object-oriented and support already many
more protocols than Medusa. I would really like to see Twisted to become
the standard Zope server. This way I can implement native SMTP (thinking
Mailman 3.0 here) and IRC servers using Zope, which I think is really cool. ;-)

What are you opinions? Kapil, how much would it take to put Twisted into
the Zope 3?

Regards,
Stephan

--