[Zope3-dev] RolePermissions UI broken

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:54:25 +0000

Casey Duncan wrote:
> The interface should be changed. The behavior of
> returning the two tuple is correct. The tuple consists
> of (role_id, setting)
>
> Where is setting is Assign, Remove or Unset (defined
> in App.Security.Settings). This allows you to assert
> that a role is removed lower down in the hierarchy in
> a certain area.
>
> I will make this change and make sure the other
> interfaces are consistent with the new data structure.

Ok.

Further problems... we really need to run something as part of the unit
test suite that checks that a component implements the methods of the
interfaces it declares it implements.

  IRolePermissionManager.py:

    def unsetPermissionFromRole(permission_id, role_id):

but...

   AttributeRolePermissionManager.py

     def unsetPermissionForRole(permission_id, role_id):

I'll fix these ones -- I need to do it to get tests to pass as part of
my fixing the UI interface.

Casey, can you hold off checking in for 15 minutes while I get my work
in there?

Thanks.

--
Steve Alexander