[Zope3-dev] RolePermissions UI broken

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:58:09 +0100

Steve Alexander writes:
 > Casey Duncan wrote:
 > > The interface should be changed. The behavior of
 > > returning the two tuple is correct. The tuple consists
 > > of (role_id, setting)

I have checked our small part PrincipalPermissionView and at one place
it expects also a list of tuples (permis, setting). So it looks
right.

 > I'll fix these ones -- I need to do it to get tests to pass as part of
 > my fixing the UI interface.

I have compared the two views and the corresponding code, which is
quite different. Should these two be made more similar. At the time of
writing we thought up a new UI for this, as this was also a totally
new part of the upcoming UI.

Then, in which way will the new UI differ, as there was a ZMIBoF at
Python10.

__Janko