[Zope3-dev] Chapter 1 Step 6 now available

Casey Duncan casey_duncan@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:58:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the writeup, it makes grasping this much
easier for us "jargon deficient" folks. Now who was
the bloody fool that named this thing a decorator? All
it brings to mind for me is some effeminate guy who is
going to come over and put up some new drapes, slip
covers and a few throw pillows in my living room 8^).

Isn't this just mixing classes together dynamically at
run-time instead of statically ala Zope2?

I think the damn thing should be called a mixer. But
then again, what do I know...

-Casey