[Zope3-dev] stupid_build.py: ZopeSplitter.c does not exist

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:26:52 -0500

Hi Jeff,

	Hmm.. it should be at:

lib/python/ZopeLegacy/Products/PluginIndexes/TextIndex/Splitter/ZopeSplitter/
src/ZopeSplitter.c,

	Are you sure you're on the Zope-3x-branch branch?

-steve