[Zope3-dev] The Proposed Catalog Sprint Agenda is available

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:58:08 -0500

You warmed the cockles of my heart, seb. ;-)  Thanks, and I hope you all
have a great sprint!

Gary

P.S.  Yes, the behaviors stuff seem like a great (vague) idea--and I hope
they can at least lead to some great ideas for you guys--but my brain pooped
out by the time I got to the point that I needed to really flesh them out in
my own mind and explain them in the docs.

I was reminded of the old Far Side cartoon of the physics professor writing
an equation on the blackboard:  something like
   x sub y squared natural log ...and then a miracle occurs... =17

 ;-)  Hopefully you'll have a couple of miracles one way or another at the
sprint.