[Zope3-dev] The Proposed Catalog Sprint Agenda is available

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
20 Feb 2002 20:23:29 +0000

Gary,

I just wanted to say, I only just got round to reading your proposal
(the sprint is tomorrow), and it's excellent.  It's clarified a number
of difficult ideas and it brings together lots of bits from elsewhere
sucessfully.  Although I must admit I started getting somewhat lost
around the Behaviour bits...

Anyway, that must've been a ton of work: thankyou.

seb