[Zope3-dev] Zope3 web interface?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:20:12 +0100

Hey there,

>From recent posts by Stephan Richter I get the impression that Zope3
actually features a web interface somewhere that does stuff.

I have the greatest of difficulties finding it, however -- I've
managed to get it started again with some changes I checked in, and
I've also found an earlier CVS entry which gave me a hint as to
how to create somekind of user account so that I could log in,
in principals.zcml:

<security:principal principal_id="1" title="Martijn Faassen" login="faassen"
     password="foobar" />

Anyway, so I can go to localhost:8080 now, but I don't see a thing,
just an empty screen. Or not even that; it confuses the browser in
diverse ways (galeon, netscape 4.7, w3m.. ).

So what am I missing?

Regards,

Martijn