[Zope3-dev] RootFolder not found during import

dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:06:37 -0600

I actually have two problems:

<story length=long emotion=sad>
I couldn't do a cvs checkout even though I think I followed the
instructions verbatim per
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2001-December/014313.html .  I
logged in as anonymous with no password string. But when I do the
Checkout it says no user "dlance" found. I am dlance on my home linux
box (RH 7). This pleases me.

So I took the tarball from the web cvs interface at Zope3.
I extracted into /usr/local to get /usr/local/Zope3 et. al and did
"python stupid_build.py"
but upon running "python z3.py" I get "no module RootFolder found". I
know I did this before.  Is the web interface not in sync? or am I doing
something wrong?
</story>

Thanks for any help

Dale