[Zope3-dev] Zope3's ZODB

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:00:13 -0200

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:36:02PM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

> Last time I checked, it did work.

Great. That's what I need.

> > b: it's not similar enough to ZODB4 to be worth it
>
> Not sure what to make of this. It is a small step
> along the way to ZODB4. You have to start somewhere.

What I meant is - if I base my project on this, will I be
helping debug/develop ZODB4?

Anyway, you already convinced me. If it works, and it uses
Interfaces, and it separated Persistence, then I'll prefer to
use this version, even if it isn't as stable as the Zope2 one.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/