[Zope3-dev] Schemas

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:44:04 +0200

Stephan Richter wrote:
> Therefore I decided to finish an initial implementation of the Schema and
> Forms package until it works like Formulator did before...

I'm not entirely sure what you are planning to do. Could you please
describe this in some more detail?

R. David Murray and I had a discussion on Schema the other day on irc,
did you see it? I can send you a log (courtesy of Steve Alexander) if
necessary. He may be working on this already, and was certainly planning
to.

> So, if you have any uncomitted code, please check it in...

I don't. I saw in another post you were trying to speed me up. Pick
the weekend when I'm moving house, too, huh?

Regards,

Martijn