[Zope3-dev] Schemas

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:00:45 -0400

On Sunday 14 July 2002 11:44, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > Therefore I decided to finish an initial implementation of the Schema a=
nd
> > Forms package until it works like Formulator did before...
>
> I'm not entirely sure what you are planning to do. Could you please
> describe this in some more detail?

Well, I want to generate Forms from Schemas, like the current Z3 Formulator=
=20
version does.

> R. David Murray and I had a discussion on Schema the other day on irc,
> did you see it? I can send you a log (courtesy of Steve Alexander) if
> necessary. He may be working on this already, and was certainly planning
> to.

No, I have not seen it. If someone does something like that, they should se=
nd=20
a message to the mailing list. I cannot be online all the time.

> > So, if you have any uncomitted code, please check it in...
>
> I don't. I saw in another post you were trying to speed me up. Pick
> the weekend when I'm moving house, too, huh?

Well, I was just not sure whether you had worked on it in the mean time. Bu=
t I=20
cannot wait for the code anymore.

Regards,
Stephan