[Zope3-dev] getAdapter outside Zope (was: Voting on Schema design)

Gary Poster garyposter@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:12:08 -0400

The IToIRegistry is a building block from which the majority of the
ComponentArchitecture services were built, and does not itself rely on
an application framework.  If you are using interfaces in a key-like
manner, it can be put to good use.

Gary