[Zope3-dev] getAdapter outside Zope (was: Voting on Schema design)

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Gary Poster wrote:
> While I agree with putting the IToIRegistry in the Interface package (and
> was going to do it before being halted for some reason I forget), making
> getAdapter available outside of ComponentArchitecture would be problematic,
> IMO.

Yeah, the interesting question is how could one arrange to *use* an
ItoIRegistry in a *package* such that it would integrate with
whatever the application's framework is?  I wonder what Phil's
thoughts were on that.  As I say, I haven't looked at this much
(yet), so the answer may even be obvious and I just haven't tried it
so I haven't found that out <grin>.

--RDM