Package Organization (was Re: [Zope3-dev] Voting on Schemadesign)

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:59:12 -0400

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> R. David Murray writes:
>  > Heh.  We could just use "Z".  :) :)
>
> That seems like a waste of screen pixels; don't want those pigeons
> working too hard!  I'll suggest we use "z" instead.  That's sure to
> save a couple of pixels.  ;-)

Most apps use a black-on-white color scheme by default, so what you
really want is to blacken as many pixels as possible to save power.
Each computer only makes a small difference, but in the long run we
might net a savings of $1.00!

how-much-money-did-I-spend-to-write-this-email'ly y'rs, Shane