[Zope3-dev] I'd like to know......

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:10:00 -0600

On 6/3/02 11:22 PM, "Stephan Richter" <srichter@cbu.edu> wrote:

> On Monday 03 June 2002 23:12, William Cai wrote:
>> Hi,All
>>      I am interested in the SOAPSupport proj. Would anyone tell me the
>> progress of the development, the design frame and other develop
>> information? Thank you.
>
> Ah,
>
> I am glad you made it. :-) Well, the plan is to use the ZSI framework, since
> it is the most advanced one. You can fins the code at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=26590&release_id=78131.

What happened to the stuff Brian Lloyd (I presume) produced?
http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/WebService/

I've used it, and it was pretty good.  Granted, I haven't use the ZSI stuff,
but Brians was the most complete of all other Python SOAP stuff I tried
(which I think was anything BUT the ZSI framework).

--
Jeffrey P Shell
www.cuemedia.com