[Zope3-dev] Re: We need a way to define a i18n domain globally

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:11:29 -0400

On Thursday 13 June 2002 09:32, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> Stephan Richter <srichter@cbu.edu> writes:
>  > I just started playing with the i18n stuff a little. To
>  > specify a domain in every single translation is plain
>  > nuts. Therefore I propose that if someone specifies a domain
>  > in a tag, then all tags that are contained by the
>  > corresponding element are also of this domain.
>
> Barry A. Warsaw writes:
>  > +1
>  >
>  > I'll make sure that works.
>
> Does it not work that way now?  Same for target and source.  This
> should need no more than additional tests and possibly clarification
> in the Wiki.

Yep, you are right. But they are not metal safe yet. I tried to define a=20
domain in <html> where also a metal appeared and it did not work... When I=
=20
did the same in <table> all was fine.

Regards,
Stephan