[Zope3-dev] Re: We need a way to define a i18n domain globally

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:22:24 -0400

Stephan Richter writes:
 > Yep, you are right. But they are not metal safe yet. I tried to define a
 > domain in <html> where also a metal appeared and it did not work... When I
 > did the same in <table> all was fine.

What do you mean "metal safe"?  I thought macro boundaries should be
considered translation context boundaries, so the macro inherits
translation context from it's container document, not from where it's
used.

Now, macros *don't* get the translation context of their containing
document in the current implementation, so that's something that needs
to be added.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>