[Zope3-dev] Delete buttons do not work

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:12:37 -0400

    >> This is, of course, assuming the pages continue to be useful
    >> without a style sheet.

    GvR> If they aren't, I will leave the project in disgust.

I think we need to be a bit more formal about what browser features
will be required to use Zope3, and what browser versions Zope3 will
support.  I'm all for supporting NS4, and using JavaScript, style
sheets, etc. for an enhanced experience, but the site should be
manageable with less sophisticated tools (e.g.it is sometimes really
really handy to be able to bop around with lynx; you don't always have
a graphical environment handy).

A rule of thumb is probably to target browsers 2 years old and
younger.

-Barry