[Zope3-dev] Delete buttons do not work

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
17 Jun 2002 10:22:14 -0400

IMHO The final Zope3 default ZMI should:

- Work with its default style sheet

- Work with no style sheet

- Work with third party or user defined style sheets

If a different style sheet is required for NS 4.7 to work, then it may
be necessary to make one just for NS 4.x.

Also, I don't see why Javascript is needed to detect NS4. server-side
HTTP header detection would be better methinks.

-Casey