[Zope3-dev] Delete buttons do not work

Matt Behrens matt@zigg.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:26:40 -0400

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:22:14AM -0400, Casey Duncan wrote:

> If a different style sheet is required for NS 4.7 to work, then it may
> be necessary to make one just for NS 4.x.

Hence the null stylesheet.  I don't see the point in implementing
an actual NS4 stylesheet.  You can't even do simple crap in NS4
CSS. :-/  Plus, a null stylesheet could be applied to other browsers
found to be troublesome down the road.

> Also, I don't see why Javascript is needed to detect NS4. server-side
> HTTP header detection would be better methinks.

Someone with actual experience can speak to this, but my thought
was that it would avoid problems with caches (like an NS4 client
and an NS6 client using the same caching HTTP proxy).