Fwd: Re: [Zope3-dev] Delete buttons do not work

Alexander Limi alexander@zope.no
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:46:46 +0200

Guido wrote:

> That's all I ask.  The current code does not degrade well on NS4 with
> default settings (which means broken CSS support).

I just want to chime in here and say that the current Plone code and CSS on
plone.org is in a constant state of flux, therefore some versions break NS4. I
test it occasionally, but people apart from me do changes too, so there will be
periods that it will crash NS4.x as it's not very good at handling things it
doesn't understand.

The reason plone.org crashes NS4 right now is the calendar code which uses an
inlined style sheet - which it shouldn't. The actual code was not written by
me, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Plone 1.0 will work in NS4. I will make sure of that. It's not magic (well,
some argue otherwise, but you didn't hear that from me ;).

-- Alexander Limi