[Zope3-dev] Job Board Example

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:07:59 -0400

I've reworked the job board example and its tutorial a bit today.

- The tutorial now once more describes the actual implementation.

- I added back the full data model for a Job (attributes submitter,
  summary, description and contact).

- I renamed several views, templates and attributes to be more
  consistent.

- I added the review capability back to the job submission process.

Please look this over.  To check it out:

    cvs -d :ext:cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository co Packages/JobBoardEx

The tutorial is in Tutorial.html.  Please, if you feel you have to
make changes to this code, take the time to also make sure the
Tutorial stays current.  The tutorial is still missing an intro to
page templates and more about zcml files; contributions welcome!