[Zope3-dev] Job Board Example

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:15:02 -0400

    GvR> The tutorial is in Tutorial.html.  Please, if you feel you
    GvR> have to make changes to this code, take the time to also make
    GvR> sure the Tutorial stays current.  The tutorial is still
    GvR> missing an intro to page templates and more about zcml files;
    GvR> contributions welcome!

What do you suggest we do about the i18n attributes?  I don't think
someone first going through the tutorial should be hit in the face
with these tags.  I actually think a good follow-on chapter would be
to describe how to i18n'ify a product.

Hmm, maybe we should make a copy of JobBoardEx called JobBoardI18n and
i18n /that/.  It'll be a bit more work to keep the two in sync, but it
might be more useful as a teaching aid, to see the before and after PT
files.

Thoughts?
-Barry