[Zope3-dev] Learning Zope3

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 07:38:58 -0600

At 11:15 AM 3/3/2002 +0200, Roch'e Compaan wrote:
> > 4. Find someone to work with as prentice. I did that with Chris Humphries
> > and it worked very well.
>
>Any willing mentors?

*cough* The srichter-OFS_Formulator-branch needs a lot of work. There is
also a lot of "simpler" work to be done, so just the right thing for
getting started. Since I am on the other side of the pond, we just need to
find some times (but I have very screwed up working times in any way).

I will be out of town next week, but after that we could start doing that.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter