[Zope3-dev] Re: Offer to Help Write User Documentation/Tutorials

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:18:37 -0800

"Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net> writes:
> Great.  Usable now, and if one could add "?pp=1" to the end of all links in
> the printable pages then we would have an eminently slurpable package--both
> for Acrobat and, yes, iSilo. :-)
>
> Would that be possible/easy?

One option would be to modify zope.org's standard_wiki_header and footer
so that they present the clean layout if they see a certain cookie. Can
your slurpers be configured to pass a cookie ?

Imagine surfing all of zope.org with that layout.  On zwiki.org I change
UI things around based on cookies, but it would be cool if someone worked
out a somewhat clean way to present alternate skins.

Because I really like Jim's new layout and I'm going to have to steal it.

Regards,
-Simon