[Zope3-dev] Offer to Help Write User Documentation/Tutorials

Anders Schneiderman SCHNEIDA@seiu.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:09:26 -0500

Hi Gary,

>From: Jim Fulton <jim@zope.com>
>Subject: Documentation/Tutorials
>>Gary Poster wrote:
>>>=20
>
>>> and (b) wanted to
>>> hand-control the organization.  Wiki organization does not translate
>>> one-to-one with doc organization, to my taste anyway.=20

>Maybe the wiki organization needs to change. Maybe you could work=20
>Anders to improve the organization.

Gary, are you interested in working on this with me?  For that matter,
 is anyone else interested in helping out?  Jim and I spoke yesterday,=20
and I'm taking him up on his suggestion that I pull together a group to=20
"provide help organizing the documentation and the documentation efforts=20=

of others."  I should crank out a few starting thoughts on it sometime
in the next few hours.

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman
Information Manager