Date/Time range was Re: [Fwd: [Zope3-dev] Date/Time requirements]

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
14 Mar 2002 19:24:37 +0200

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 09:11, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Gary Poster]
> > heh.  actually, there was a question somewhere back in this thread if
> > this were a "general call for date/time type requirements"--
>
> Guido's msg was, yes.  My msg was specifically asking for concrete time zone
> and daylight savings time use cases.  So far we got one.

I'm just now looking at one "Use Case" - my mailbox that is full
messages from all over the world all dates messed-up due to some quirks
in datetime handling. So actually this is a Misuse Case  ;)

Hannu