[Zope3-dev] Where Am I?

Gary Poster gposter@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:05:39 -0500

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 08:28 pm, Stephan Richter wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> >     At the NYC sprint, Jim had a list of items that
> >need
> >  to be done. One of those items was a absolute url
> >  implementation. More the the point, What is needed to
> >  get this going? Since I will need it to finish the
> >  Undo code. I would like to work on Copy&Paste as
> >well,
> >  but I need to know where I am in the parent/child
> >  (family tree) in Zope.
>
> Well, first of all you should add this task to the collector, so people can
> comment on it easily. I think in general we all should use the collector
> much more actively.

Hey Chris, Stephan.  Chris, I actually asked Jim for the TODO list from the
NY sprint so I could put it in the collector.  He requested that I first put
up user stories for the jobs, then split them into tasks, then put the tasks
in the collector.  I started this task in the wiki:
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ContentManager

Mostly just a big ole' tree of stories to fill in, although I did have some
interesting questions for "Create Content" and "Use Tree Browser"--please
read and comment there or here.  Anyway, you have a nice spot already lined
up for you near the bottom of the tree to start documenting these good API
ideas you and Stephan are talking about.

If anyone wants the TODO list, I'll be happy to pass that along too, but
realize it is a dated document: some of the tasks listed have already been
done (yay!).  Please feel free to fill in on the Story tree there; I'll be
getting to it as I have time.

Gary