[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Medusa 0.5.1 maint release, planned for inclusion in Zope?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:30:19 -0600

> > Is there a WebDAV library for Python I could use? Where can I find some
> > more info about the standard?
>
>RFC 2518 :-)
>
>There are some implementations out there but the most complete
>WebDAV implementation for Python is the implementation in Zope.
>Some stuff might be reused but in general it should be rewritten
>from scratch.

What I am mainly looking for is some code that parses/created the XML, so I
can get to the data and send the result.

>I also had some thoughts about using libneon in Zope3 however
>I have not had a closer look at neon at this check (hopefully
>checking libneon over Easter).

Why can;t people just call things like that webdavlib. I wish everything
would be as easy to use as xmlrpclib. There really should be a soaplib and
webdavlib. Oh well!

Regards,
Stephan

--