[Zope3-dev] renaming MementoBags..conclusions?

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 17:42:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 May 2002, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> renaming of IMementoBag for clarity. The outcome of this discussion
> seemed to be that 'IMetaData' is a better name for the beast.

+1

> (Jim and Guido both seemed to favor this to my proposal, IAssociatedData)
>
> Does this mean that someone can now go ahead and change the code?

Presumably there should still be a formal proposal posted to the Wiki.
and a short period for comments.

Hmm.  I wonder if we need to think about some semi-formal "signoff"
methodology so we know when it is OK to go ahead and implement
a proposal.

--RDM