[Zope3-dev] swf MIME type?

Isaac Levy isaac@structuredsystems.net
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:30:54 -0400

Hey folks,

Quick question- (about where to direct a question)-
I've been using Zope on a project which heavily uses Macromedia Flash-=20=

and have come across a small issue under Zope 2.5:

=95 uploading .swf files over FTP/DAV don't give the proper MIME type to=20=

the files-

Which I easily fixed for myself by modifying=20
/lib/python/OFS/content_types.py
to include
	('.swf', 'application/x-shockwave-flash')

--
Q- who can I talk to about where this exists for Zope3?  I'd love to=20
help out a bit-

(and also, adding ('.fla', 'application/x-macbinary') makes Zope a great=20=

remote workgroup server for designers working with Flash files in Mac=20
OSX - (go DAV!))

--
Been keeping my ear to your track and you all are rockin hard!

Rocket, Thanks-
.ike

   Isaac Levy
+ Office of Structured Systems