[Zope3-dev] More renaming - Formulator -> Form(s)?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 14 May 2002 02:08:15 -0500

At 05:08 PM 5/13/2002 -0600, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
>While naming issues still seem to be shaking themselves out, what about
>renaming the 'Formulator' package to 'Forms'?
>
>While it's good to have an add-in Product called Formulator, I don't think
>that name holds so well for a built in package.  I nominate renaming it to
>'Forms' (aka Zope.App.Forms), which holds similarity to - among other things
>- the .NET Framework's convention (System.Windows.Forms).

Well, I would wait with renaming until the Schema stuff lands (on which
Martijn and I are working on). Maybe the concept of forms and fields moves
more into a Schema module or so. We will see later.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter