[Zope3-dev] renaming MementoBags..conclusions?

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:45:57 -0400

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> A while ago there was a private discussion concerning a possible
> renaming of IMementoBag for clarity. The outcome of this discussion
> seemed to be that 'IMetaData' is a better name for the beast.
> (Jim and Guido both seemed to favor this to my proposal, IAssociatedData)
>
> Does this mean that someone can now go ahead and change the code?

Yes.

When I first opened this thread and saw how big it was I screamed,
but it looks like y'all had a lot of fun and came up with a good name.

So, let's rename IMementoBag to IAnnotations.

(Note that I sneaked an 's' on the end to reflect the collection (bag;)
 nature of this thing.)

Someone want to make it so, or at least create a collector task for it?