[Zope3-dev] RoadMap

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:10:29 +0000 (UTC)

Gary Poster <gary@modernsongs.com> wrote:
> >         - Translation service, to manage software (as opposed to
> >           content) translation services.
>
> One on the head.  Is this Florent?

No, it's the one I took inspiration from when doing Zope 2 stuff.
I didn't write it.

I must note BTW, that the current Zope 3 code is very biased towards
deciding first which domain is to be used, and then in that domain
finding the translation for a given language. This assumes a given
organization of the translations that's not always reflected in reality.
For instance, it may be common to store all the .fr translations
together, and only then find those corresponding to a given domain.

Anyway sorry if this is not clear, I'll maybe expand later on that if
needed but right now I'm on a hurry.

Florent