[Zope3-dev] Re: Wiki: jack-e edited CMSprintWorkflow

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:22:12 -0500

On Friday 15 November 2002 14:52, Ulrich Eck wrote:
> we just didn't want to flood the list :)
>
> we will put it into the wiki when structure arrives :)
>
> hope this is ok .. otherwise we move stuff on monday

You will not flood zope3-dev, since it does not receive these mails. People
who are subscribed to the Wikis are used to get many of these mails anyway
and know how to scan through them.

I often incorporate things I read on these Wiki changes in my mails. I agree
that it is sometimes tedious to get input from too many people, but only some
real core people (20), who are interested in all the topics, are signed up to
the Zope 3 Dev Wikis.

Regards,
Stephan
--