[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:19:41 -0500

On Thursday 21 November 2002 15:01, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> I have incorporated this and other feedback.  The separators, now black,
> only appear when dragging, the spacers rearrange properly, and the
> contents of the "services" box do not disappear. :-)  See what you think.

Yeah, that is definitely better. :-)

I think from this it is really easy to define a Zope3UI task: Implement a "Box
Widget" Service that registers all the possible boxes that can go on the
management screens (context-specific of course).

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter