[Zope3-dev] Development methodology (Re: [Zope-CMF] Future CMF)

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:17:51 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

> I've long had the feeling that Wiki's appear to bve a very nice solution
> to this class of problems but just don't work in practice :-(

Well I wrote quite a long piece on how I thought that a skinning system
should be constructed. It is based in +10 years of inteface
design/information architecture experience so I know it isn't quite of.

(http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/rant%20by%20Max%20M)

I got no response at all! Not even a "That idea sucks, forget it." or a
"You can allready do that with ZPT" So I am inclined to say that it does
not work.

Then in the last few days a thread pops up about how skinning and
interface should be done, and nobody seem to have read the Wiki. So here
we go again.

regards Max M