[Zope3-dev] PageDesign as skinning system

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:58:45 -0400

Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Max M wrote:
>
>> Chris Withers wrote:

>> Well I wrote quite a long piece on how I thought that a skinning
>> system should be constructed. It is based in +10 years of inteface
>> design/information architecture experience so I know it isn't quite of.
>>
>> (http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/rant%20by%20Max%20M)
>
> 4) The work on Page Designs could replace the need for any of this.
>
> http://cvs.zope.org/Products/PageDesign/
>
> Shane

The PageDesign project looks very interesting.  Would you be willing to provide
an "Executive Summary" of what it is, what it does, and the reasoning behind
it?

Thanks!  (a search for PageDesign on zope.org returns no hits)

--Craeg