[Zope3-dev] Anybody wanna take a shot at coming up with descriptions and goals for information architect and workflow designer actors?

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 04:34:27 -0400

I think we need a couple more Zope 3 actors:

- Information Architect

- Workflow Designer

Would someone like to volunteer to add these to:

   http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/UserGoalsAndUseCases

?

It would be nice to see a description and maybe some goals. :)

The CMF use cases, http://cmf.zope.org/rqmts/new_use_cases/index.html,
have a start at this. I think that this actor is concerned with automating,
enforcing and auditing business processes. Ultimately this person wants their
business to run smoothly, so, for example, they need yo make sure that there
are ways to break out of a process when needed to keep things from getting
stuck.