[Zope3-dev] Inaugural Zope 3 Mini-Newsletter

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
20 Oct 2002 12:23:18 -0400

Thanks for the clarification. This was a definition I was particularly
afraid I might have to revise.  I'll correct it in the next newsletter,
probably by just substituting in your second paragraph.

Gary