[Zope3-dev] ObjectHub notes: removing objects

KevinL darius@obsidian.com.au
21 Oct 2002 15:23:00 +1000

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 19:01, Jim Fulton wrote:
> > I wish we had a nice intro to get folks started on everything Zope
> > 3-ish--Jim's programmer's tutorial teaches the component architecture
> > very well but once you get beyond that the interfaces are your best
> > friends, I think...  If you haven't seen the tutorial check it out
> > (literally--in CVS--ar ar ar)
>

> This is getting to be a big problem. I'm going to try to focus on this soon,

At least the zope3-dev list is friendly ;)  Thank you for that quick
discussion on events.  My understanding to date is that the event system
is really still embryonic, and I'm going to (after the middle of this
week, when our customers stop bugging me) delve into zope3 source code
for more answers.  I've got some niggling queries, but rather than bug
you guys with them, I'll go see what I can find first.

Ta,
KevinL