[Zope3-dev] Making a JobBoardEditView, issues

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:36:04 -0600

I did write up some experiences late last night as I shifted to playing
around with an XML-RPC view, which I plan to play with some more today
after some Labor Day festivities.

http://radio.weblogs.com/0106123/2002/09/02.html