[Zope3-dev] Making a JobBoardEditView, issues

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:05:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> That's a question I was thinking about raising, but I don't know enough
> about any magic or special reasoning behind having 'ZopeProducts' be a
> specific directory.  I actually have mine in the root of my Zope 3 tree
> instead of in ${zope3}/lib/python, and it seems to work fine (after
> adding the __init__.py of course).

My understanding is that the only magic is that the name ZopeProducts
is special in that any ZopeProducts packages found in your pythonpath can
have Products in them.  Otherwise they are normal Python package directories.

--RDM