[Zope3-dev] configuration system wanderings

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

I've finally gotten a small space of time to wander around the
configuration system some more.  I figured out that XMLConfig is
the engine that parses the .zcml files.  I found that it is called
from z3.py and from a 'config' function in Configuration's __init__.py
file.  I can't find any indication (via grep or sticking a print
statement into it and running z3) that this config function is
called from anywhere.  Is it a leftover, or can someone tell me
what it is supposed to be used for and I'll stick an appropriate
doc string into it?

--RDM