[Zope3-dev] Another doc string question: meta.py _clear

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:57:35 -0400 (EDT)

In meta.py the doc string for _clear() says "To support unit tests".
Am I totally confused, or does the call to _clear() in the module
also serve to initialize the meta configuration system for *normal*
ComponenentArchitecture operation?  If so, I think the doc string
should be altered to indicate that initialization is the function's
function, and the comments about supporting unit testing belong
with the unit test registration.

If _clear is *not* where system initialization for normal operation
is done, then can someone point me to where it *is* done <grin>.

--RDM