[Zope3-dev] Re: Z3 documentation (again)

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:37:09 -0800

Stephan Richter <stephan.richter@tufts.edu> writes:
> I think a lot of work can be done to improve the Wiki usability. I had
> done a lot of work, but mentioned back in November that much more
> has/can to be done.

Agreed. I have ideas & opinions on this as ever.

I hope nzo will bring us a more efficient zwiki.org-style UI.

Meanwhile, I jumped on the zope 3 wiki to see if I could do anything
useful.  Fixed a few typos. We should be aware there's quite a problem
with slowness of saving changes on zope.org, which discourages
contributors.  I saw FrontPage saves taking 40-60s.