[Zope3-dev] KeyError when accessing ZopeTop

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Sat, 05 Apr 2003 23:26:52 -0300

Garrett Smith wrote:

>Here's what's causing the problem on my systems:
>
>  .../skins/zopetop/www/widget_macros.pt
>  --------------------------------------------------------
>  ---> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
>
>When I remove this line, no more error. It's not the "encoding"
>attribute...I removed that and still problems. I'm surprised that no one
>is seeing this. I can recreate it on Windows and Linux.
>
>I confirmed that the macros attribute of the page index was empty,
>suggesting that the page just isn't loading. I didn't see any errors or
>warnings using pt_errors/pt_warnings.

Nice catch. I guess this is related to Fred (?) changes on the Page
Template package to better detect XML. It may have caused the code to
detect this as a XML, and the content was not valid xml, which may have
caused a error that was swallowed somewere. Thats just my guess.

~dc