[Zope3-dev] Registering a Content Factory object

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:43:41 -0400

Hi all,

I use the content directive (including the factory subdirective) to define a
new content object and its factory. However, now I would like to define a
special Factory that will create the content object. How do I so this?

Why do I need this? I would like to add other content objects in the generated
content object, i.e. change the default behavior of adding a container
object.

Note that I do not have an addForm, since all I need is the id to create and
add the object.

Any help is very welcomed.

Regards,
Stephan