[Zope3-dev] problem with 'Add new content'

Garrett Smith garrett@mojave-corp.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:37:51 -0500

I noticed that the "Common Tasks" sidebar doesn't work unless the
"Contents" tab is selected. E.g. try to add something using the sidebar
when the Preview tab is selected -- nothing happens.

The skins use this...

       tal:attributes=3D"href
string:${request/getURL}?type_name=3D${info/action};
       class info/selected" >

which propogates the current view. I changed it to...

       tal:define=3D"baseurl python:request.getURL(1)"
       tal:attributes=3D"href
string:${baseurl}/@@contents.html?type_name=3D${info/action};
                       class info/selected" >

which ensures that "@@contents.html" is used.

I'm not sure who's interested in this sort of thing -- let me know if
you want me to post it to the collector.

- Garrett Smith